This Purpose-based Entrepreneurship Reflection Moment is brought to you by The One Minute Entrepreneur.
A good life is built on strong, solid values such as integrity, love, honesty and purposeful work.
Purpose-based entrepreneurship should encompass the qualities necessary to build a good life, but at times our purposeful work can strain the balance you aim to strike with your family, your faith-community and the quality time you spend by yourself.
What are some ways you can ensure that you maintain a well-balanced life? While you reflect, be intentionally sensitive to the needs of your personal needs, your family and your faith-community as well as to your vision for your purpose-based entrepreneurship vision.
Be careful not to try and conform your “balance” to what’s right for someone else. Your balance may be considered an imbalance for another person. A good rule of thumb is to determine if any one part of your life is being neglected as a whole.
Are You Positioned for Purpose for 2014?
- Do you feel like you’re on a roller coaster when it comes to your business?
- Not sure what’s really working when it comes to your marketing efforts?
- Do you sometimes feel like you’re all over the place or don’t know what to focus on right now?
- Are the challenges of entrepreneurship starting to take a toll on you personally?
- Stuck trying to figure out how to even get started with your business idea?