https://entrepidinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/artificial-intelligence-409255165-ss-1920.jpg 1080 1920 Content Contributor https://entrepidinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Entrepid_horiz_transp.png Content Contributor2018-04-09 16:16:332018-04-24 16:28:14Dynamic Search Ads are for amateurs or superheroes
—By Daniel Gilbert
Search Engine Land
When to use DSAs
Dynamic Search Ads are generally for beginners and are used in the following situations:
- If you have a very high-volume account, and your website is basically perfect in terms of SEO. (However, even if perfect, most SEO sites are far from optimal.)
- To pull in some new keyword ideas to a managed account.
- As a catch-all, or to sweep up extra traffic.
- For an Inventory Management Feed (IMF), where you don’t have the time and money to do this manually or use bespoke technology.
- If you are new to paid search or have absolutely no time to manage campaigns. Read more